Description: Junior Architect/ Architectural Technologist
The following vacancy is available at our Cape Town, KZN and Port Elizabeth branches.
The Creative Axis Architects Gauteng is looking for a Junior Architect/Architectural Technologist with 2-3 years of construction documentation experience in both commercial and residential projects.
Must have recognised qualifications.
Must be SACAP registered.
A valid driver’s license is essential.
Proficiency in Revit is a must.
Photoshop/SketchUp skills would be advantageous.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of full submission dwgs and compilation of submission forms.
- Preparation of tender/construction drawings and detailing.
- Attend and document tender briefings.
- Assistance with formulation of presentation material.
Candidate to possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of local authority approvals processes essential.
- Sound technical knowledge required.
- Full understanding of Workstages and what each stage entails.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria should forward their resumes to email@example.com